Thursday, April 7, 2011

Aloha Blogland~

Let me introduce myself, my name is Shirl and I'm a newbie to blogging.  I'm inspired by a lot of you who paper craft.  I started to paper craft about a year now but I'm still learning it.  I would sporadic do greeting cards or party favors for my family or my BFF.  Everyone would always tell me that I should get my own blog so I can meet new friends and share my ideas.  Well here I am!  I would like join your blogging team and have lots of fun doing it with all of you.
I'm still working on my blog which is totally a nightmare - lol... so please have patience with me.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging! can't wait to see what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl! Welcome to Blogland, you'll have a lot of fun you'll see! Hope to see your creations real soon, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...