Sunday, June 19, 2011

Holly Hobbie & Strawberry Shortcake

Weekend is almost over, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Here's two new newbies to my digi stamp collection that I wanted to share with you all. 
This will be a short post as I am getting prepared for our father's day dinner with the families.
So let me introduce Holly Hobbie & Strawberry Shortcake!
HOLLY HOBBIE


STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
 Both were inked up with copic sketch markers and Memento markers, added felt flowers, lady bug pop up sticker and ribbon to accent the cards.
Toodles for now!
Huggies to ya all ~

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love Strawberry Shortcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and adorable! The cards are very pretty too, Shirl!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...