Sunday, June 5, 2011

Swinging Tildas!

Hello everyone ~ hope you all have enjoyed your weekend so far.  It's a gorgeous day today on the BIsland.
Here is my first post for today, I decided to create a little silly card by using Mini Sweetheart Tilda and doing a double of her and pretending they are two twin sister's swinging on their pretend tire swing.
I colored both of them with copic markers and they don't like being dressed identical one likes purple and the other one likes pink.  The one in the  purple I call her Matilda and in the pink she is called Tilda, I made it so it would rhyme (he, he). I used twine to weave through my spellbinders #4 and make it like a swing, and punched out my butterflies with MS punch, and(brown sugar) velvet ribbon on the bottom of the card for cushion in case they fell.  So here they are:



Enjoy your day!
hugs :-)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, Shirl! love the cute scene you created. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...