Monday, July 25, 2011

Some basic cards for my stash card box!

Here's three basic cards I worked on this morning  just to keep on hand.... It's like every time I keep replenishing my card box it gets depleted... Oh well!
So for my first card I inked up this digi image with copic markers, rainbow embossed the sentiment, ribbon and a dimensional sticker and pop up dots.
My second card is another digi image and this cute teddy bear is also inked up with copic/MS markers, ribbon, yellow polka dot button with twine and gems.

My last card is another digi image (Sarah Kay) and they are both inked up with copic markers, added ribbon with pearls.

Well that is it for today, will be back again with another posting.
Have a happy day/evening!
Big hugs to ya all ~ and keep on crafting...

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I really like the tree paper!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, Shirl...you sure have been a busy little bee and whipping out all these cards...I can barely keep up with all your posts! But I'm just lovin' all that you've come up with...sigh...I wish I could come up with as much as you do in such a short amount of time! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards shirl.really great images and designs.
    i love the fun banana ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl ,a nice colourful set of cards !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first card is just so much fun! And the other two are so darn cute!! Love that little bear and the girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep creating! these are so cute! have a good Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirl~~Awhh your cards are just tooo cute!! Love that banana image!!!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my SWC post :)
    Appreciate the love!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all really cute! love your coloring and that banana would definitely cheer someone up! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...