Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday afternoon - Just for You!

Here's a card I worked on  early this morning before headed out to a luncheon for one of my SIL's birthday get together.... Of course we had so much to eat, so I'm bloated with all the good grinds I ate.
Back to my card - I inked up Tilda with Butterfly dress with copics and MS markers, papers from scraps, spellbinders circle and scalloped circle, liquid pearls, sentiment from the Stampendous set (Orchid Greetings).
Thanks for taking a peek!
Now it's time to take a little nap before headed back out for a potluck dinner at my second SIL's birthday.   Luckily I made a big bowl of crab salad so I don't have to really indulge.
Well toodles for now, and don't forget to leave a comment on my blog candy give a way all the deets are here.
Hugs to you all~


19 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great pink!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the pink.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just adorable! I don't own any Tilda stamps, sure wish I did!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Shirl..such a sweet image and yummy colours too...

    have a lovely day....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie Shirl....love it !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Shirl! I love these Tilda images and she's cute in the pink dress you gave her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Shirl !!! Its sooooooo pink !! Tilda is always a huge favourite of mine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card shirl.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous pink colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! You do such a wonderful job on your creations! I can't wait for my Blog Hop to see what you come up with!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE image! You colored this image beautifully.I love the scallop circle!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww such a sweet card,love Tilda she's looking as adorable as always...And your pink theme is gorgeous...Thank you so much for your lovely comments I so appreciate them,life is settling down again so hope I get to visit more...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful card!! Love the cute image!! ooooooh, what you when kaukau?!? being niele cause i can't pass up food!! LOL, you know my "see" food diet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just adorable and the card is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card! Love the adorable Tilda image! Thanks for your sweet comments and now I'm a follower of your awesome blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a great job with her, she's adorable Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Shirl! Love all the pink and your one strip of light green, fabulous look!
    Sounds like you are having a wonderful day, hope tomorrow is just as great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love pink color, super cute card!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...