Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Sneaky Peeks of the Number Sevens of Pixie Dust Studio!

I couldn't wait to show them off so I've got two more new releases from the Number (7) of Pixie Dust Studio sneaky peek  digi images...

So here is  my number (2) Grumpy:

Recipe for my card:
Sentimet and big blue star from YNS set, promarkers and memento markers,
glossy accents to the whistle, little stars are laser cut from Island Scrapbooking
and papers from stash....

And my number  (3 ) Sneezy:

Recipe for my card:
copic and Shinhan Twin markers, computer generated sentiment,
papers from Doodlebug, buttons glossy accent to the teddy and
thermometer.



Aren't they just all adorable so far!
Stay tuned in for the remaining four.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek..

Entering this card in the following challenge:

Digi Darla's Challenge - DDC#6 - Bursting with Buttons

17 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I am more sleepy and Grumpy especially when I don't sleep, LOL.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards! Shirl. The images are so cute and pretty papers too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are Fun, and the images are great!! Love those big eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY adorable Shirl! Love the layout of both your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute boy cards! Love the colors! Just letting you know I have an award for you on my blog! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness Shirl... those cards are so cute!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute Shirl, as usual! :) Glad that Jen got back to you! congrats again on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe...these are sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw these are so cute shirl.adorable image and your colours and designs are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both sooo CUTE!these images are so SWEET!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome cards! Love both those images!! Beautiful coloring as always and great LO designs!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww these are so cute Shirl, love the sweet images and gorgeous colours on both.. PS Karen says she received her envelope which I had sent with yours, so you should get yours soon as well :D Let me know. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This two cards are super cute...great job with all the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally cute!! Love the new sneak peeks reminds me of the 7 dwarfs, but a modern version. Gr8 job!!
    Thanks for all the love!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, Shirl!Loving all these sneak peaks!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, Shirl, these are so adorable!! I am loving your sneak peeks!! You do such a fabulous job designing around stamps to showcase them!! I love these :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. those images and your design are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...