Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweet Friend - Hello!

Out with the weekend in with the new week!  LOL!  Hello all my lovely crafty friends,  hope each and everyone had a very lovely weekend.  I've been crafting since my last posting, working on some holiday projects in between of other committed assignments on my do list.  I squeeze this card in today I received some happy mail this past Saturday and these were stuff my hubby bought for me (shhh, his saying it's my early Christmas presents) LOL! and I'm saying you are kidding me, I want a craft store... hehe!
So this is my new Cricut Artiste Collection (love love love it) it has oodles of projects to do in one cartridge and it came with (3) stamp collections  and chipboard's.   Previously I won some blog candy several months back from a great blogging buddie (Jean from Stampin Maui), and I really enjoyed my candies I received and through her postings she had some great inspiring projects using this Artiste cartridge and that day came and I told myself I'm going to get it.... Glad I did what a great investment..... Thank you sweet Jean!  If you haven't been to her blog please stop by and become a follower she has some very amazing projects.



Ain't this cute or what!!!!
Recipe for my card:
Pop up card - Cricut Artiste Collection
Beaver - Create a Critter
Corner dies fro C.C. Designs
sentiment  & tag from - My Creative Time
Twine & pearl
Leaf from Spellbinders foliage

Thanks for popping in - back into my craft room to clean up and craft all day!
Enjoy your lovely day/evening~

Entering this card in the following challenge:

Dorcerela Creations - Anything goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Action







31 comments:

  1. Wow this is a really cool card Shirl, love it!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirl,love the image and fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so super cute...I love the pop up inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Such a cute design! You should come over and enter this at Docerela Anything Goes Challenge! Deets are on my right sidebar! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Shirl, oh love early pressies lol.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome, Shirl!! I love the pop up hello!! The design is so fun and the squirrel is so cute!! What a fabulous card...love it my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute 1st project. I just love it. I haven't played with mine that much. So Glad you love the cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Shirl, you always have the cutest creations ! Great idea with the pop up card ! Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww i love this little squirrel...too cute and that pop up is awesome...very creative...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Shirl so super cute! love that little beaver..you can link this up to my Friday Challenge if you want theme this week is Action make it move and the pop up certainly qualifies....Have a great crafty week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is just darling--the little squirrel is so cute and I love the pop up hello!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!!! As always Shirl.... you creations put a smile on me... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Shirl and thank you for joining Little Scrap Pieces challenge this week, This cart is on my never ending cart list LOL! Love the color combo , thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh gosh Hun this is one,super cute image and I just love the colours,and adore,the design hun its just brilliant,as for the pop up hello, genius hun love it hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Shirl, this is super cute card !
    Lovely stamp image and love colors and inside the card. I like pop up sentiment,too. Very cute card ! (^o^)/"""

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous shirl.adorable bear and your design is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks :) for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute, Shirl! Who doesn't love a pop up? Have a great week!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww... this is awesome, LOVEeee!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So fun, I love the pop up on the inside and of course your adorable little beaver :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cute beaver! I'd like to bead it up =P (Thanks Shirl's husband for buying these crafty things so Shirl can continue to make adorable cards!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is so cute.love the pop up card.I need to try this cut soon.So glad you got this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very inspiring pop up card. Fun colors.


    Thank you for joining us over at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nooo... don't make me want another cartridge! ;) Shirl, this is adorable! I LOVE the sweet beaver and wanted to hug him.. then I saw it popped up with a greeting and I loved it even more. :o) The paper is so whimsical and lovely. Sigh. I love this sweet creation, my dear friend! Wonderful work and I'm so happy you had a happy mail day! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW LOVE your great pop up card!that little beaver is just TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute! Love that critter and the inside is very creative! Hope you're enjoying your week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aw!!! LOve the pop up Hello sentiment. It just brilliant!! Love that little squirrel too, it just too freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a sweet card! I love the inside sentiment! So neat! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...