Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update on Taco!

Well it's been just about 4 weeks since I've got my pup and he hasn't quite grown in size yet... His mentality is sharp and so mischievous, loves to get his teeth into anything and everything.. These are pics of him today after I got back home from town.  I'm trying to rearrange a space on my computer table so I can have my printer at a stationary spot. He love been in my crafty room and loves being inquisitive too.  Since day one when I got him I started a habit of putting him on my work table and his adapted to being there when I'm on the computer... No, he hasn't destroyed or eaten any of my supplies yet! I know I will have to break this bad habit, but he'll wind if I put him down on the floor... LOL!  Look at him posing and being so proud!








Time to set up my printer, I'm glad I got a great deal!
This is so way bigger than my rinky dinky HP that I had.
It's everything in one printer.  


18 comments:

  1. woohoo a new printer and how cute is little Taco...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute. He sure makes himself at home on your table. My fav pic is the 3rd one down.

    He is adoaable.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Shirl! He is sooooooo super adorable! LOVe that sweet face :)
    How can you not love looking over while you are crafting at that cutie!
    Thanks for sharing these pictures!!
    Have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shirl, Taco is so sweet!! I just want to hug him and play with him!! He's so adorable!! Such a cute face!! I'm glad you posted pics of him...and hope you continue to!! Have fun with your awesome new printer my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh he is so sweet ! I'm sure you are in love with him. Have a great Easter, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - he is so darn cute. Awwwwweee:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute. I just love your little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, Taco is sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh Shirl he is adorable!!! I love me some puppies!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. taco is adorable!!! have fun with your new printer too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, he is so cute. It's a wonder you get any crafting done with that little cutie about.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taco is so adorable....what a great little crafting buddy! Enjoy your new printer.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh--he is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending a big HUG to taco!!
    Have a wonderful weekend & a Happy Easter my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww! Taco is cute as ever! :o) I love those pictures... could he be any more huggable?! :o) I love that his 'spot'... I don't think I'd have the heart to ever move him, either! ;) Hehe! Congrats on the new printer, too! I hope it works beautifully for you. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...