Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Recipe box for a gift!

Hello peeps~
Quick post to share a recipe box that I made for a sweet friend as a thank you gift. I also included my fave recipe in there since she loves my yummy dessert all the time. I know she will be stoke when she gets her box soon.  Can't wait to see her expression when she opens it up, LOL!
 Supplies for my box:
papers - KC & Co.
brads - Stampin Up
Lace ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Spellbinders - flower
Sizzix - butterfly





I need to get my camera battery on the charger, can you tell the 2nd & 3rd picture?
Thanks for peeking in~ 
Working on some other projects at the moment, and I will be back soon~

14 comments:

  1. What a GREAT gift idea! Your recipe box is amazing! I love the papers, gorgeous flower and pretty butterfly!
    have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning Shirl. I love how you decorated recipe box.. really beautiful.. your friend is going to love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! The papers are so pretty!! You decorated it beautifully!! Your friend will adore this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful. Love the pretty pattern paper. Awesome gift!'
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! This makes the perfect gift and do I spy a creamsicle cake recipe?! Sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous recipe box, Shirl! I LOVE your paper choices... they're so feminine and fun. The lace trim is stunning and I adore the flower and butterfly on top. She will be delighted, especially since you included beloved recipes! Lovely work on this thoughtful gift, my dear friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet of you!!! Love the pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful, Shirl. Gorgeous papers and a fabulous gift. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous shirl.really stunning design and i love your pretty paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a BEAUTIFUL recipe box Shirl! Just Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful recipe box! Love the pattern and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word Shirl this is absolutely beautiful your friend is such a very lucky lady.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...