Monday, December 8, 2014

Piggy Tubby Time!

Happy new week peeps~
Hope you had a lot of time crafting this weekend, besides your Christmas shopping, LOL!
Anyway I have a  quick post to share with you today... Here is one of PK Piggy Tubby Time stamp which I had for a while and I finally got to finish it off this morning.
Those party banners are also my new nesting dies from WeR Memory.   Love them comes in 6 and I know I will be making good use with it.... Thank you for Black Friday specials~
Today is a super busy day for me, so I will try to be back later!


Toodles for now!

7 comments:

  1. LOL!! Those piggies are adorable...and so happy! Love the new dies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinken cute are those little piggies! Oh my gosh, adorable card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Shirl, I love your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how adorable, Shirl!! Those piggies are so darn cute!! Love, love this!! It makes me smile!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirl, I'm having internet connection problems so while it lasts I send you this quick note. I love those piggies very sweet and adorable card. Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Shirl, I love the card you've made with it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...