Monday, January 26, 2015

A gift set!

It's the ending of January another month that is whipping by, LOL!
This past Saturday we took my hairdresser and her hubby out to lunch ,  she's been our hairdresser for both me and my hubby for such a very long time.    Being that we both were her last customers  it fell right into the lunch hour.  I made her a little belated birthday gift since her birthday was earlier during that week.  She is another one that is a butterfly freak, I swear their are so many that I know that are just obsess with them.  Haha I shouldn't make fun I do like them too.   
So here is a a decorated two-year calendar that I made and a  post it note holder so she can have it on her desk. I took these pics earlier but didn't take an updated one.  If you notice they don't have their antennas on this photo, but she received them with their antennas on.  We were on rush that morning and I didn't take a new photo!  LOL!





Entering this project on the following challenges:
Crafty Boots Challenges - Butterflies

16 comments:

  1. Oh my Shirl this is so pretty. I love butterflies too. They are so great for decorating. I bet your hairdresser was very delighted with this most beautiful handmade gift. I know I would ;-)
    Hugs, Veerle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I bet she loved it.. what a great gift set..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift set! I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a sweetheart Shirl, you touch everyone you meet with happiness & kindness! This is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterflies! Very pretty!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gift set!! The butterflies are beautiful!! I know she loved these - they are amazing!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty and they would make a fabulous gift. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful gift set. Love the papers and the gorgeous butterflies. I know she loved it. What a sweet thing to do.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirl, I'm sure she will smile every single time she sees these goodies you made her! The calendar and post-it note holder are gorgeous! I love the papers and of course the precious butterfly. :o) Beautifully done! Have a sparkly night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful gift Shirl they both look absolutely lovely, I bet she was thrilled to receive them.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning gift set shirl.the butterflies are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this gift set. Both the butterfly and the pattern paper are simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful little gift - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful butterflies and a gorgeous gift! Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...