Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CAS lily card!

Here's another CAS card  that I finished off this morning.   I have  an order to have this type of CAS cards with any type of flowers on them and no frilly stuff added on.   The recipient asked to have it plain so she can use it for any occasion.   So with that said I think I can get a bunch made up for her.    She wants what ever amount I can make for her so I will try to make her happy she also wants some sympathy cards too.   Yikes!   


Well it's time to take a short break for now and work out in my yard, weather here on the island is just simply gorgeous - extremely hot!
Be back soon!

I'm back to share some photos while I was doing some yard work  this mid-morning today.
Photos of my love birds, my stack of rubbish for hubby to toss out over the weekend coming and look how gorgeous our weather is.   And a pixie of Taco, and the turtles new home out in the back of our house. 












11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Shirl. Love those flowers.
    Hugs, Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great photos too! It's cold here this week. Cant wait for it to get warm again so we can work in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Shirl!! The flower is so pretty!! Love the background paper, too!! And wow, you have a gorgeous yard!! Taco is so sweet!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card, Shirl! I love the pretty yellow lilies!
    Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful photos of your yard! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shirl! Such a pretty design and pretty papers! What a beautiful back yard! your puppy is adorable!
    Send us some warm weather, lol! I am ready for summer...especially since we have very little snow :(
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and wonderful photos. Wish we had some of that wonderful blue sky! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Shirl! The image is gorgeous and I love your background paper! The shaped base for your stamp is so pretty.. it adds such lovely detailing without bulking it up, which is just perfect for her. And your pictures are stunning! What a lovely yard you have.. and Taco always makes me smile. :o) Have a happy day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I have snow in my backyard.. lol.. love all the photos.. and that card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Shirl this is another beautiful CAS style card I love the wonderful spring colours and image, super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card!! very pretty yard. Hi Taco!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...