Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mickey and Pluto!

Hello peeps~
Just dropping by to share a Mickey & Pluto birthday card that is one of my cards that a recipient ordered.  I have  lots of them that I've done but didn't take photos of them yet. I been on the MIA status for a bit now, due to a heavy load of cards that I'm doing for an order that I'm working on including with those graduation cards.   I know I haven't been around visiting you all and I hope to get caught up as soon as I can.  But at the moment I'm so overwhelmed that I need to get them done by a deadline. 


Enjoy your crafty moments until then ~ ~ ~ 

6 comments:

  1. Shirl this is just so cute! Love the background, perfect for those characters!! I'm sure you're doing awesome with your order! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background Shirl. Great card.
    Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,lovely details and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mickey & Pluto! Adorable!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so sweet!! I love Mickey and Pluto!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...