Wednesday, September 9, 2015

2016 Calendars!

Hey peeps don't forget I have some yummy blog candy that I'm giving away to not one but a few of you out their as long as I have a good amount of entry's on my list.... So if you want to take part of it leave your name and be sure that you have an active blog and is a current follower of my blog to qualifty..... Sign up here~  view add on here
Here are some 2016 calendars that I've made yesterday for the same recipient that has been ordering all her stuff from me... She has a big thing coming up and I'm so blessed to have her  showcase all my projects she has requested from me!   As you can tell she is high on Oriental themes and she specifically chosen what I had for their events.
    







I'm still working on finishing up more of those tissue box holders for her....So I will try to get those done  todayl.... It's been crazy busy trying to cramp my schedules between  crafting, and doing my beef jerky, LOL~     
So I better get on my routine before I start getting myself distracted with doing so many incomplete projects waiting to be completed.....

10 comments:

  1. I think they are all adorable!! I have my 2015 on my craft table.
    I love it!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Shirl, they are all so fabulous!! I love the images you used!! Gorgeous calendars my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous calendars. They are equally beautiful. Love the super cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gorgeous calendars Shirl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look really good. You have been working very hard and producing beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love those darling images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZER Shirl these are FANTSTIC the images are gorgeous excellent work
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...you are rockin' these projects! Fabulous images~they are all adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...