Monday, November 16, 2015

My spotlight day on Kitty Bee Designs!

Hidy Ho peeps~
It's Shirl here from Kitty Bee Designs!  It's my spotlight day  and  I'm sharing with  you Flower Bun... I decided to put her on a shaker card that I made along with  a fun backpack treat box which I made for a special birthday girl.    She loves anything with red / black!
My next spotlight day won't be until Jan. 2016, so until then I wish all those Kitty bee fans & peeps a joyous Christmas and New Year.   And I'll be back the 3rd Monday of January with another fun project..... 





Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here Jan. 2016 for another fun spotlight day......

9 comments:

  1. Adorable shaker card and backpack treat box! I love the fun color combo and the bunny is super cute! LOVE it Shirl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that darling bunny, the great color combo and the fun backpack! She is sure to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are so amazing, Shirl!! I love the shaker card!! The bunny is adorable!! That backpack box is awesome!! Wow!! This gift set will be adored by the recipient!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant project Shirl both the shaker card and back pack are something special, love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable little shaker card and that little backpack is just perfect.. awesome collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous creations again Shirl,love them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the precious bunny!! A super fun shaker card and adorable little backpack!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such brilliant and beautiful creations. The back pack looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This card & backpack need to be spotlighted! So cute!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...