Saturday, September 3, 2016

Hello Blogland!

Hello peeps~
Hope your three- day weekend ahead will be an awesome one for all of you.   We've had a few storms came flying by our islands recently - but NOT ANYTHING DEVASTATING!  I know parts of the mainland has been going through a lot of worse scenarios with all types of disasters going on.   Hope all of you are okay and nothing too serous wherever you 're at.  
Any how today is another quick posting just to give you a sneak peak of my MIA.  I've been utterly busy with so much crafting that I can't share them with you yet.  I need to get them all done and finalized before I can post them up, LOL!.   My other side business has taken a toll on me as well - it's been none stop since the beginning of the year.  So I will be popping back in when I have the extra spare time.   Until then here is my latest card that I just did...


Enjoy your crafty moments - take care!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Shirl!! The colors are stunning!! I love the tree!! I'm glad you are safe from the storms. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Shirl, I love your background.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirl this is absolutely gorgeous that tree looks amazing against that fantastic background, super, super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Shir. Love the scene you have created Love the background and how the tree pops right off the cards.Happy to hear the storms have passed the island by
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous! Love the pretty fall colors.

    We are fine. The hurricane missed up and we didn't get any damage. Just some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Shirl! So glad to hear that the storms didn't batter you! :) Love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shirl! The background is so pretty and I love the tree!
    I have been thinking of you when I heard the news on Hawaii and the hurricanes. Yikes, scary! I am so glad you are safe!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hun this is one gorgeous card love the background hun and adore the tree. take care of yourself sweetie and stay safe love hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS card and love the tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the beautiful background!! Gorgeous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...